lunes, 13 de marzo de 2023

Modal verbs


Unidad 2: Medications ( a painkiller, cold tablets, cough medicine, an antihistamine ,ointment ,vitamins, a nasal spray / a decongestant etc)




We start with grammar, which in this lesson is learning to use the must to conclude, and the modal verbs may and migth. 




                                                                                             










The pronunciation and usage is appreciated, and it is a song that I love. 









symptoms: 


Dizzy: 



nauseous








vomiting



Medical procedures

a checkup



a shot 



an EKG



an X- ray 




medications

vitamins 




cough medicine 





painkillers



With this vocabulary it has been much easier for me when I get stressed out, for my medical training I am very interested in learning about this unit since it is something that I will see very regularly in the future.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Natural disasters--Direct and indirect speech

  Natural disasters Are dangerous events that cause fatalities and/or serious damage beyond the ability of society to respond, For example: ...